Midwest Partnership EDC is your source for everything you need to know about living and doing business in West Central Iowa.
A place to grow your home.
A place to grow your business.
Midwest Partnership is here for you.
Midwest Partnership, an economic development corporation serving Adair and Guthrie counties in West Central Iowa, is the region’s leading facilitator for the retention, expansion and attraction of business to create jobs and grow the tax base.
Large or small, we have a variety of existing industries in the region and we are committed to your success. Turn to us for help with:
- Funding – We will assist your business with information about funding programs as well as the application process for securing funding.
- Training – Let us connect you to training resources available from the state of Iowa, our local community colleges or other specialized training programs.
- Regulatory Assistance – Look to us to help you understand all the regulatory issues related to doing business in your industry.
- Infrastructure – We have the details you need regarding railway service, interstate and state highway access, and local utilities.
Site selection starts here.
Midwest Partnership EDC is your source for site selection information in West Central Iowa. To assist your search, we will help you analyze all of the vital factors that matter when finding the perfect place for business.
- We help you assess your access to railways, interstates, state highways and utilities including power, fiber optics, technology and water.
- Explore our database of available sites and buildings in the two-county region to find the solution that’s right for your business.
- We can help provide you with the data you need to perform an accurate cost analysis of doing business in the region – especially as it compares to the cost of business elsewhere.