The Iowa Economic Development Authority (IEDA) board awarded direct financial assistance and tax benefits to seven companies for job creation and expansion projects, including Nutrom in Panora. These awards will assist in the creation of 204 jobs and will result in over $57 million in new capital investment for the state.
"When it comes to health care, the only certainty is uncertainty."
- What can employers expect for insurance rates in the future?
- How will potential changes to the law affect your business?
- How can your company have control and influence over rising costs?
- What steps are health care providers taking to reduce costs?
- How is the state positioned to deal with health care challenges
Take part in this Des Moines Business Record Power Breakfast panel discussion on May 31st to learn answers to these questions.
Stay updated on everything news related to Midwest Partnership EDC.Submit your email to receive our monthly newsletter.
We are the region’s leading facilitator for the retention, expansion and attraction of business to create jobs and improve quality of life in Adair, Audubon, Greene and Guthrie Counties.